a real pro and great to work with

I thought it was worth it to make sure others know that Mark Strub is a real pro and great to work with. I am not "really" in the market to buy right now, but found a place that caught my eye.  He was recommended by a friend so I called him. He showed me 4 condos that next day (on a Saturday).  He gave me his full attention and time. He was so knowledgeable about certain condo financing structures as well as the Austin market in general. It's just refreshing to meet a broker/agent that makes you feel like a priority, that you immediately trust and enjoy.  I know...I have not completed the purchase process yet, but sometimes you just get a vibe from someone that they are an honest, caring, qualified professional - and it deserves telling others.
— Kelly Zarbock, Buyer

1 comment:

  1. We should always keep everything working for our business and try to do all things perfectly in our part. We doesn't need to anything instead, find someone who is capable of ensuring the security of our Property Investment whom we can trust. In the meantime, we should handle our business by ourselves to keep everything in order for our business.

    http://investments-in-real-estate-australia.blogspot.com/2013/08/property-invesments.html

    ReplyDelete