made it happen within my budget, on schedule, and with style

The people at Strub Residential consistently went above and beyond the call of duty to make my home purchase possible. My situation was an especially difficult one; with a less competent realtor, I couldn't have done it. Mark and his team made it happen within my budget, on schedule, and with style. As a foreigner unfamiliar with local neighborhoods, and with little credit history, many realtors would have told me that buying a home during my first year in Austin was impossible, but not Mark. He was up for the challenge, and succeeded with flying colors. Mark and his team have always been quick to respond to even the most unorthodox of questions, and cheerful in the face of my thirst for knowledge about the process of buying a home, financing my purchase, different neighborhoods, house construction, and anything else that came to mind. Whenever I called to check on progress, they were already on to the next issue. Strub Residential is especially attuned to the needs of young home-buyers, such as budget and location specifications. They also use technology very effectively to keep the lines of communication open. The Strub Residential team is truly concerned with providing a quality real estate experience. They followed through with me even beyond closing to make sure that I was fully satisfied. I would not hesitate for a moment to recommend Mark and the Strub Residential team to my closest friends, and to any homebuyer or seller who enjoys working with competent, intelligent people. I look forward to working with them again when it comes time to sell my home.
— Jenn Nielson, Buyer

No comments:

Post a Comment