more knowledge, passion and confidence

I hired Christy Strub as my real estate agent to sell a home in the Central Austin area. Her responsibilities included assessment of the home, sales and marketing strategy, pricing guidance, staging recommendations, and marketing and overall management of the entire real estate selling process.  Hiring Christy Strub to be my real estate agent was an easy decision. While Christy had not yet sold hundreds of homes in Austin, she had more knowledge, passion and confidence than dozens I had interviewed and encountered when preparing for this decision. The Strub group had previously advised me against a sale less than two years prior, recommending that I wait for a pending market change. What great advice, because when they did proactively call me with market insight, the overall experience was very positive (I believe) for both the buyer and seller. Christy's professional manner and organizational skills make her an excellent real estate agent. She was able to assess the home and make recommendations (coordinating actually - since I am a busy business traveler) the efforts to get the home sales ready. She definitely went above and beyond what is common for an agent. The marketing materials, reporting and pricing guidance were above my expectations. The process she managed, leaving me out of all the nitty gritty details, was exceptional. At the end of the day the seller's real estate agent was also very pleased to work with Christy. Closing went perfectly, and I was a happy home seller. I highly recommend Christy, the team she brings behind her and their experience and wish I had more homes for her to sell. Christy will be my realtor for life! 
— Erin Hindman - Seller

No comments:

Post a Comment