service doesn't stop at the closing

Mark Strub has been our "Uber" agent since June 2012. My wife and I lived in my college condo, 600 sq ft, for approximately 3 years while we saved for a home. We decided to put the condo on the market and had been on the market for 1 year prior to us finding Mark. Well Mark actually found us, he listed and sold the condo right next to mine which was cosmetically equal to ours but we had a brand new AC system, $3,000.00. Once I noticed that Mark had sold that condo I immediately gave him a call. He came by, I removed my listing with my previous realtor, and then he went to work. It took Mark two months to sell our condo! He sold it for the price I wanted and helped ensure the entire process went smoothly. He was great. 

That wonderful experience forced me to call him back once we were ready to purchase a home. Mark is a central austin expert, he walked us through the search process and eventually the loan/closing of purchasing our new home. He was extremely thorough in helping us find experts to inspect the home prior to move in and make the necessary contractual negotiations to obtain some of these repairs from the seller. The home we purchased was exactly what we were looking for and most importantly in the area we desired. We got the keys to our home yesterday! 

The best thing about Mark is that his service doesn't stop at the closing. Mark has been instrumental in helping us with renovation ideas and obtaining bids for some projects we wished to complete prior to moving into the house. Right now we already have everything in place to ensure our floors, bathrooms, and some electrical work is done prior to moving into the house. 

All in all a great experience and we would highly recommend.
— Sergio Tristan, Buyer - Seller

No comments:

Post a Comment