understands your lifestyle and passions

Having a realtor is kind of like having a therapist. House shopping can make you pretty neurotic and sometimes even depressed but Mark Strüb was always calm and collected as he listened to me voice all my concerns and "rationalizations". He was always there to answer questions or if I just needed a sounding board - even when I would email or text him in the middle of the night... um, but don't do that. And most importantly, he was enthusiastic throughout the entire home buying process. He never broke his charisma or let his passion for helping me find my home die.

Strub also "gets" the homeowner that wants to live in central Austin for different amenities and lifestyle reasons. This may be the most important quality you'll want to find in a realtor. You want a realtor that understands your lifestyle and passions which in many cases is much more important than just understanding your budget or real estate policies and procedures.

I started off not really knowing what I wanted. I can't count the number of houses we saw or how many times I changed my mind or expanded my budget (or how many phone calls that ended in "let's go see it just ONE LAST TIME"), yet he was very patient and let me find my way on my own time. His knowledge of Austin culture, businesses and neighborhoods helped me quickly identify which houses to check out and which to not bother with which helped tremendously as I finally narrowed down what I was looking for (which we usually will all learn is that it's really location) He also has a lot of connections and was really great at finding the right broker for me after the first one didn't work out too well. I also really loved the home inspector he paired me up with.

I've happily recommended Mark Strub and his team to a handful of house-shopping friends and everyone has been delighted with his enthusiasm and dedication!
— Yi May Yang, Buyer

No comments:

Post a Comment