one of the best business partners I have ever worked with

Another positive review for Mark Strub. Yes, I have now used Mark 3 times. The first time, the inspection on the house fell through. And the 2nd and 3rd time was earlier this month. Mark helped us buy an amazing new condo, and oh by the way, was able to pre-lease our current residence so we didn't have to break our lease to move (at no charge)...

Mark was always available whenever I had a "beginners question" or to consult me before heading back to the negociation table. I would go as far as saying that Mark is not only the best Realtor I have ever had; but that he is also one of the best business partners I have ever worked with as well... 

As Mark has said, clients become friends and vice versa. I couldn't agree more. Great job sir and thank you!

-Dustin Sandoval, Buyer

No comments:

Post a Comment