wouldn’t have this house if I didn’t have Mark as my Realtor

“I met Mark when I was a renter – he was my landlord’s agent when she decided to sell. I worked nights at that time and he went out of his way to be respectful of my weird sleeping hours. As disappointed as I was to have to move, Mark made it as painless for me as possible. When I mentioned being unsure about buying instead of renting again, he got my email address, did a personalized analysis of which would make the most sense for me and sent it the next day. Considerate, professional and an all-around nice guy. Fast forward a couple years when I was finally ready to buy for the first time. I made the HUGE mistake of using two other (lesser) agents over the course of a year trying to buy. This was not only a frustrating experience but also an abysmal failure. After making offers and missing out on several great properties, I called up Mark. What a difference it made to have Mark working for me. He helped me find a perfect house on a big, wooded lot in an area I never thought I’d be able afford (78704EVER!). The first day it went on the market I drove by. Cars were parked everywhere and lots of people walking around outside. The next afternoon, Mark and I went to look at it together even though I didn’t think I had a chance. I was sure it was already under contract. But when I told him “I want it”, he went to work immediately. He knew just how to structure an offer that would be accepted and like magic it was under contract for me that very night. Between contract and closing he did everything for me. He met me back there anytime I wanted to look around “one more time”. Arranged all the inspections, surveys and helped me counter-offer the seller when we found things that needed work. The process for me was essentially effortless. And a lot of fun for a change. I can say without a doubt that I wouldn’t have this house if I didn’t have Mark as my Realtor. He saved me money and got me a place I never thought I would find. I recommend him to everyone I know that is looking to buy or sell. Mark will be my Realtor if I ever decide to sell or buy anything else.”
— Heath Marr, Buyer  

No comments:

Post a Comment